Chronic Stable Angina
KeywordsCoronary Artery Bypass Grafting Chronic Stable Angina Coronary Spasm Isosorbide Mononitrate Rotational Atherectomy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Juul-Mollers, Edvardson N, Jahumatz B, et al., for Swedish Angina Pectoris Aspirin Trial (SAPAT) group. Double blind trial of aspirin in primary prevention of MI in patients with stable angina. Lancet 1992;340:1421–1425.Google Scholar
- 4.ISIS-2 Collaborators. International Study of Infarct Survival 2. Lancet 1998;2:349–360.Google Scholar
- 5.CAPRI Steering Committee. A randomised, blinded trial of clopidogrel vs. aspirin in patients at risk of ischaemic events. Lancet 1996;348: 1329–1339.Google Scholar
- 8.DAVITT Group. The Danish Verapamil Infarction Trial. Am J Cardiol 1990;66:779–785.Google Scholar
- 11.RITA-2 Trial Participants. Coronary angioplasty vs. medical therapy for angina: the second Randomized Intervention Treatment of Angina (RITA-2). Lancet 1997;350:461–468.Google Scholar
- 12.Parsi AF, Folland ED, Hartigan P, et al. A comparison of angioplasty with medical therapy in the treatment of single-vessel coronary artery disease. N Engl J Med 1992;346:1773–1780.Google Scholar
- 14.RITA Trial Participants. Coronary angiography vs. coronary artery bypass surgery: the randomized Intervention Treatment of Angina (RITA) trial. Lancet 1993;341:573–580.Google Scholar
- 15.The BARI Investigators. Comparison of coronary artery bypass surgery with angioplasty in patients with multivessel disease. N Engl J Med 1996;335:217–225.Google Scholar
- 17.Berkhoff D, Schmidt S, Schulman SP, et al. Transmyocardial laser revascularisation compared with continued medical therapy for treatment of refractory angino pectoris: a prospective randomized trial. Lancet 1999;354:885–890.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2005