Part of the Springer Specialist Surgery Series book series (SPECIALIST)
KeywordsClinical Target Volume Pylorus Eradication Malt Lymphoma Eradication Therapy Gastric Lymphoma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zucca E, Roggero E, Delchier JC et al. Interim evaluation of gastric MALT lymphoma response to antibiotics in the ongoing LY03 randomised co-operative trial of observation versus chlorambucil after anti-Helicobacter therapy. Proc. Am. Soc Clin Oncol 2000;19:5a.Google Scholar
- 3.Hammel P, Haioun C, Chaumette MT et al. Efficacy of single agent chemotherapy in low grade B-cell mucosaassociated lymphoid tissue B-cell lymphoma with prominent gastric expression. J Clin Oncol 1995;13:2524–9.Google Scholar
- 5.Koch P, Del Valle F, Berdel WE et al. Primary Gastrointestinal non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma: II. Combined surgical and conservative or conservative management only in localised gastric lymphoma: results of a prospective German multicenter study GIT NHL 01/92. J Clin Oncol 2001;19:3874–83.Google Scholar
- 6.Chen LT, Lin JT, Shyu RY et al. Prospective study of Helicobacter pylori eradication therapy in stage I(E) high-grade mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma of the stomach. J Clin Oncol 2001;19:4245–51.Google Scholar
- 9.Ferreri AJM, Cordio S, Ponzoni M, Villa E. Non-surgical treatment with primary chemotherapy, with or without radiation therapy, of stage I-II high-grade gastric lymphoma. Leukaemia and Lymphoma 1999;33:531–41.Google Scholar
- 13.Wirth A, Teo A, Wittwer H et al. Gastric irradiation for MALT lymphoma: reducing the target volume, fast! Radiat Oncol 1999;43:87–90.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2005