KeywordsTrace Metal Humic Substance Humic Acid Clay Mineral Fulvic Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bourg ACM, Loch JPG (1995) Mobilization of heavy metals as affected by pH and redox conditions. In: Salomons W, Stigliani WM (eds) Biogeodynamics of pollutants in soil and sediments: risk assessment of delayed and non-linear responses. Springer Berlin Heidelberg New York, pp 97–102.Google Scholar
- Flemming HC, Schmitt J, Marshall KC (1996) Sorption properties of biofilms. In: Sediments and toxic substances: environmental effects and ecotoxicity, pp 115–157.Google Scholar
- Horowitz AJ, Elrick KA (1988) Interpretation of bed sediment trace metal data: methods of dealing with the grain size effect. In: Lichtenberg JJ, Winter JA, Weber CC Fradkin L (eds) Chemical and biological characterization of sludges, sediments, dredge spoils, and drilling muds. American Society for Testing and Materials, pp 114–128.Google Scholar
- Kersten M, Förstner U (1989) Speciation of trace elements in sediments. In: Bartley GE (ed) Trace element speciation: analytical methods and problems, CRC Press, Inc, Boca Raton, pp 245–317.Google Scholar
- Moore JN, Brook EJ, Johns C (1989) Grain size partitioning of metals in contaminated, coarse-grained river floodplain sediments: Clark Fork River, Montana, U.S.A. Environmental Geology and Water Science 14:107–115.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007