Changing Seas, Changing Institutions: Charting New Courses into the Future
- 942 Downloads
KeywordsUnited Nations Coastal State Marine Resource Exclusive Economic Zone Fishery Governance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ebbin, S. A., 2002, Enhanced Fit through Institutional Interplay in the Pacific Northwest Salmon Co-Management Regime, Marine Policy, 26: 253–259.Google Scholar
- Ebbin, S. A., 2003, Swimming Upstream: Institutional Dimensions of Asymmetrical Problems in Two Salmon Management Regimes, Marine Policy, 27(5): 441–448.Google Scholar
- Hoel, A.H. with contributions from, E. Andreeva, R. Reichelt, V. Walsh and O.R. Young, 2000, Performance of Exclusive Economic Zones, Scoping Report No 2, Institutional Dimensions of Global Environmental Change Programme, Dartmouth College. http://fiesta.bren.ucsb.edu/~idgec/html/publications/publications/eez92600.htmlGoogle Scholar
- Levy, M.A., O.R. Young and M. Zurn, 1995, The Study of International Regimes, European Journal of International relations, 1: 267–330.Google Scholar
- Stokke, O.S., 2000, Managing straddling stocks: the interplay of global and regional regimes, Ocean and Coastal Management, 43: 205–234.Google Scholar
- Stokke, O.S., 2001, The Interplay of International Regimes: Putting Effectiveness Theory to Work, FNI Report, 14.Google Scholar
- UN, 2003, Johannesburg Declaration on Sustainable Development and Plan of Action of the World Summit on Sustainable Development, UN, New York.Google Scholar
- Young, O.R., 1996, Institutional Linkages in International Society: Polar Perspectives, Global Governance, 2: 1–24.Google Scholar
- Young, O. R., 2002, The Institutional Dimensions of Environmental Change. Fit, Interplay and Scale, MIT Press, Cambridge (Mass) and London.Google Scholar
- Young, O.R. with contributions from, A. Agrawal, L. King, P. Sand, A. Underdal, and M. Wasson, 1999, Institutional Dimensions of Global Environmental Change — Science Plan, IHDP Report No 9, Bonn.Google Scholar
© Springer 2005