Derivation of the Governing Equations for Isotropic Rectangular Plates
Part of the Solid Mechanics and Its Applications book series (SMIA, volume 120)
KeywordsPlate Theory Surface Shear Stress Isotropic Rectangular Plate Edge Elastically Elastic Stress Strain Relation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.1.Timoshenko, S. and Woinowsky-Krieger, A. (1959) Theory of Plates and Shells, McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc., 2nd Edition, New York.Google Scholar
- 2.2.Marguerre, K. and Woernle, H.T. (1970) Elastic Plates, Blaisdell Publishing Company.Google Scholar
- 2.3.Mansfield, E.H. (1964) The Bending and Stretching of Plates, Pergamon Press.Google Scholar
- 2.4.Jaeger, L.G. (1964) Elementary Theory of Elastic Plates, Pergamon Press.Google Scholar
- 2.5.Morley, L.S.D. (1963) Skew Plates and Structures, Pergamon Press.Google Scholar
- 2.6.Vlasov, V.Z. and Leont’ev, N.N. (1966) Beams, Plates and Shells on Elastic Foundations, published for NASA and NSF by the Israel Program for Scientific Translations.Google Scholar
- 2.7.Vinson, J.R. (1974) Structural Mechanics: The Behavior of Plates and Shells, John Wiley and Sons, New York.Google Scholar
- 2.8.Vinson, J.R. and Chou, T.W. (1975) Composite Materials and Their Use in Structures, Applied Science Publishers, London.Google Scholar
© Springer 2005