Default Thinking: Why consumer products fail
Part of the The Kluwer International Series on Computer Supported Cooperative Work book series (volume 4)
- 689 Downloads
KeywordsProduct Design Consumer Product Mobile Service Instant Messaging Product Concept
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Jenson, S. (2003) The Simplicity Shift, New York, NY, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.Google Scholar
- Jordan, P. & Jenson, S. (2001) Disorganization and How to Support it. Reflections on the Design of Wireless Information Devices, Mobile HCI 01.Google Scholar
- Taylor, A. S. (forthcoming) Phone talk, In, Ling, R. & Pedersen, P. (eds) Mobile Communications: Re-negotiation of the Social Sphere. Godalming, UK, Springer-VerlagGoogle Scholar
- Tufte, e. (1983) The Visual Display of Quantitative Information. Cheshire, CT, Graphics Press.Google Scholar
- Kaseniemi, E. (2001) Mobile Message, Tampere University Press, Tampere, Finland.Google Scholar
© Springer 2005