Deconstructing Experience: Pulling Crackers Apart
Part of the Human-Computer Interaction Series book series (HCIS, volume 3)
KeywordsAesthetic Experience Graphic Design Deep Meaning Angle Line Literary Term
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- About.com. (2002). Master Architect — Louis Sullivan. http://architecture.about.com/library/bl-sullivan.htm
- Cudden, J. A. (1998). The Penguin Dictionary of Literary Terms and Literary Theory. (Fourth ed.). London: Penguin.Google Scholar
- Dix, A. (2001). Absolutely crackers. Paper presented at Computers and Fun 4, York, U.K. http://www.hcibook.com/alan/papers/crackers2001/
- ĽEngle, M. (1980) Walking on Water. Lion Publishing, Tring, UK. ISBN 0 86760 341 0Google Scholar
- Hopkins, G.M. (1918). Preface to Poems. (quoted in [[C98]] pp. 854–855).Google Scholar
- Janson, H. W. (1977). A History of Art: A Survey of the Visual Arts from the Dawn of History to the Present Day. London: Thames and Hudson.Google Scholar
- Miller, C. (2000) Lieber-Meister — Louis Sullivan: The Architect and his Work. http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/1469/sullivan.html
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2003