Part of the Educational Linguistics book series (EDUL, volume 4)
What Teachers Say When they Write or Talk about Discourse Analysis
KeywordsDiscourse Analysis Classroom Practice Lexical Item Sentence Level Apply Linguistics
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barbour, R. & Kitzinger, J (2001). Developing Focus Group Research — Politics, Theory and Practice. London: Sage Publications.Google Scholar
- Hunston, S. (2002). Corpora in Applied Linguistics. Cambridge. Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Martin, J.R. (2000). Beyond exchange: appraisal systems in English. In Hunston, S. & Thompson, G. (Eds.), Evaluation in Text: Authorial Stance and the Construction of Discourse. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Scott, M. (1986). Wordsmith Tools. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Spink, M.J. (1995). Desvendando as teorias implícitas: uma metodologia de análise das representações sociais. In P. Guareschi & S. Jovechelovitch (Eds.), Textos em Representações Sociais. Petrópolis: Vozes.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005