Further Insights into Bubble Physics
Part of the Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications book series (FMIA, volume 76)
- 2.9k Downloads
KeywordsCavitation Bubble Vapor Bubble Bubble Radius Cavitation Number Spherical Bubble
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bonnin J. —1973— Thermodynamic parameters involved in boiling and cavitation. ASME Polyphase Flow Forum, Atlanta (USA), June 1973.Google Scholar
- Gilmore F.R. —1952— The growth or collapse of a spherical bubble in a viscous compressible liquid. Cal. Inst. Techn. Hydro. Labo., Rpt 26–4.Google Scholar
- Herring G. —1941— Theory of the pulsations of the gas bubble produced by an underwater explosion. OSRD, Rpt 236.Google Scholar
- Lauterborn W. (ed.) —1980— Cavitation and inhomogeneities in underwater acoustics. Proc. 1stInt. Conf., Göttingen (Germany), Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- Leighton T.G. —1994— The acoustic bubble. Academic Press Inc.Google Scholar
- Schneider A.J.R. —1949— Some compressibility effects in cavitation bubble dynamics. PhD Thesis, Cal. Inst. Techn.Google Scholar
- Stepanoff A.J. —1961— Cavitation in centrifugal pumps with liquids other than water. J. Eng. Power83, 79–90.Google Scholar
- Trevena D.H. —1987— Cavitation and tension in liquids. Adam Hilger Ed., Bristol (England).Google Scholar
© Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2005