Part of the Handbooks of Sociology and Social Research book series (HSSR)
KeywordsSociological Theory Feminist Scholarship American Sociological Association Feminist Variant Marxist Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chafetz, J. S. (1997). Feminist theory and sociology: Underutilized contributions for mainstream theory. Annual Review of Sociology, 1997, pp. 97–120.Google Scholar
- Rupp, L., & Taylor, V. (1987). Survival in the doldrums: The American women’s rights movement, 1945 to the 1960s. New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Seidman, S. (1994). Contested knowledge: Social theory in the postmodern era. Cambridge, MA: Blackwell.Google Scholar
- Stacey, J., & Thorne, B. (1985). The missing revolution in sociology. Social Problems, 32, 301–316.Google Scholar
- Ward, K., & Grant, L. (1991). On a wavelength of their own? Women and sociological theory. Contemporary Perspectives in Social Theory, 11, 117–140.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2006