KeywordsTyrosinase Activity Kojic Acid Melanin Pigment Human Melanocyte Skin Whitening
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bryan BL, Fuller J, Lunsford B, Iman D (1987) Alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone regulation of tyrosinase in Cloudman S-91 mouse melanoma cell culture J Biol Chem 262, 4024–4033Google Scholar
- 3.Hearing V (1987) Mammalian monophenol monooxygenase (tyrosinase): purification, properties, and reactions catalyzed. Meth. Enzymol, 142, Academic Press New York 154–165Google Scholar
- 7.KFDA (1994): Regulation 94-4; Toxicity Test GuidelineGoogle Scholar
- 11.Prota G, Crescenzi S, Misuraca G, Nicolaus RA (1970) New intermediates in pheomelanogenesis in vitro 1058–1059Google Scholar
- 12.Strickland FM, Pelley RP, Kripke ML (1994) Prevention of Ultraviolet Radiation-Induced Suppression of Contact and Delayed Hypersensitivity by Aloe barbadensis. Gel Extract J Invest Dermatol 102(1), 1–8Google Scholar
- 13.Yagi A, Kanbara T, Morinobu N (1986) Inhibition of mushroom-tyrosinase by aloe extract Planta Med 515–517Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2006