The Study of Information Integration in EIS Based On Grid
This paper first illuminate the literature survey of the EIS and Grid research, and then introduces the Grid conception. Then the paper establishes a system topology Structure description. In the topology structure used the host and subsidiary node conception, based on the topology structure, the EIS information integration frame structure based on Grid is established. The paper gives a detailed description of the structure. Then the paper conceived the safety EIS access mode. At last, the paper sums up the advantages of the using grid technology into EIS information integration.
- 1.G. Xiaoling, Grid Computing Technology (Beijing Post Press, Beijing, 2005).Google Scholar
- 2.X. Jun, Grid Computing and E-Learning Grid: Architecture, Key Technologies and Applications (Science Press, Beijing, 2005).Google Scholar
- 3.Z. Chunxia and X. Huaping, Enterprise Data Integration and Interoperability Based on Grid, Computer and Digital Engineering 33(11), 49–52 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Foster, What is the Grid: A Three Point Checklist, GRID Today, (2002).Google Scholar
- 5.X. Jun, P. Nan and W. Ning, The Inference and Revelation of the Network Technology on Management of Enterprise, Science Progress and Countermeasure 3, 87–88, (2005).Google Scholar