HDI Substrate Manufacturing Technologies: Thick Film Technology
KeywordsThick Film High Temperature Firing Conductor Trace Thick Film Technology Thick Film Conductor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Brown, “RF/Microwave Hybrids: Basics, Materials and Processes”, Chapter 6, Kluwer Publishers, New York, NY (2003). Google Scholar
- James J. Licari and Leonard R. Enlow, “Hybrid Microcircuit Technology Handbook”, Chapter 4, Noyes Publications, (1998). Google Scholar
- M. Pecht, et al.“Integrated Circuit, Hybrid, and Multichip module Packaging Design Guidelines”, Wiley InterScience, New York, NY (1992). Google Scholar
- C.W. Berlin, et al., “A High Density Flip-Chip Interconnect Technology on Multilayer Ceramic Substrates for Automotive Controller Applications”, Ceramic Interconnect Technology Conference, (2003). Google Scholar
- D. Hughes and S. Ernster, “Screen Printed Feature Size Capabilities”, Ceramic Interconnect Technology Conference, (2003). Google Scholar
- Mark Vandermeulen, et al., “High Density Thick Film Substrates for Miniaturized 3D Chip Stacking Packaging Solutions”, Proceedings IMAPS Conference, (2002). Google Scholar
- “CII iNEMI 2004 Technology Roadmap”, available at www.imaps.org/cii/cii_roadmap_2004.pdf.
© Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2007