Numerical Solution of Optimal Control Problems with Convex Control Constraints
We study optimal control problems with vector-valued controls. In the article, we propose a solution strategy to solve optimal control problems with pointwise convex control constraints. It involves a SQP-like step with an imbedded active-set algorithm.
keywordsOptimal control convex control constraints set-valued mappings
- J.-P Aubin and H. Frankowska. Set-valued analysis. Birkhäuser, 1990.Google Scholar
- M. Hinze. Optimal and instantaneous control of the instationary Navier-Stokes equations. Habilitation, TU Berlin, 2002.Google Scholar
- R. Temam. Navier-Stokes equations. North Holland, Amsterdam, 1979.Google Scholar
- D. Wachsmuth. Optimal control problems with convex control constraints. Preprint 35-2005, Institut für Mathematik, TU Berlin, submitted, 2005.Google Scholar
- D. Wachsmuth. Sufficient second-order optimality conditions for convex control constraints. J. Math. Anal App., 2006. To appear.Google Scholar