Field Demonstration of In Situ Perchlorate Bioremediation in Groundwater
KeywordsElectron Donor Control Plot Injection Well Test Plot Field Demonstration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Kengen S.W.M., Rikken G.B., Hagen W.R., van Ginkel C.G., Stams A.J.M. Purification and characterization of (per)chlorate reductase from the chlorate-respiring strain GR-I. J Bacterial 1999; 181:6706–6711.Google Scholar
- 5.Hatzinger P.B. Perchlorate biodegradation for water treatment. Environ Sci Techno1 2005; in press.Google Scholar
- 11.Cox E.E., McMaster M., Neville S.L. Perchlorate in groundwater: scope of the problem and emerging remedial solutions. Proceedings of the 36th Annual Engineering Geology and Geotechnical Engineering Symposium; 2001 Las Vegas, NV.Google Scholar
- 13.NSWC Indian Head Division website (2005) Retrieved April 2005 from: http://www.ih.navy.mil/Google Scholar
- 14.Maryland Geological Survey. Geologic Maps of Maryland: Charles County (1968) Retrieved May 2005 from http:Nwww.mgs.md.gov/esic/geo/cha.htmlGoogle Scholar
- 15.Weight, W.D., Sonderegger, J.L. Manual of Applied Field Hydrogeology. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2000.Google Scholar
- 16.Hatzinger, P. B. In situ bioremediation of perchlorate. Final report for SERDP Project CU-1163, Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program, Arlington, VA. Retrieved May 2005 from: http://clu-in.org/contaminantfocus/default.focus/sec/perchloratelcat/Treatment_Technologies.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006