Part of the New ICMI Study Series book series (NISS, volume 9)
A Comparison of Mathematics Performance Between East and West: What PISA and TIMSS Can Tell Us
KeywordsDifferential Item Functioning Apple Tree Item Difficulty Eastern Country Mathematics Item
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adams, R.J. and Wu, M.L., 2002, PISA 2000 Technical Report. OECD, Paris.Google Scholar
- Mullis, I.V.S., Martin, O.M., Gonzalez, E.J., Gregory, K.D., Garden, R.A., O’Connor, K.M., et al, 2000, TIMSS 1999. International Mathematics Report. International Study Centre, Boston College, Chestnut Hill.Google Scholar
- Mullis, I.V.S., Martin, O.M., Smith, T.A., Garden, R.A., Gregory, K.D., Gonzalez, E.J., et al, 2001, TIMSS Assessment Frameworks and Specifications 2003. Boston College, Chestnut Hill.Google Scholar
- OECD, 1999, Measuring Student Knowledge and Skills: A New Framework for Assessment. OECD Publications, Paris.Google Scholar
- OECD, 2001. Knowledge and Skills for Life — First Results from PISA 2000. OECD Publications, Paris.Google Scholar
- Wu, M.L., Adams, R.J., and Wilson, M.R., 1997, ConQuest: Multi-Aspect Test Software., [computer program] Australian Council for Educational Research, Camberwell.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006