Evaluation and Management of Traumatic Brain Injury
KeywordsTraumatic Brain Injury Head Injury Glasgow Coma Scale Cerebral Perfusion Pressure Traumatic Brain Injury Patient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons. Joint Section on Neurotrauma and Critical Care. Management guidelines for traumatic head injury. J Neurotrauma 17(6–7):469–537.Google Scholar
- Chestnut RM, Marshall LF. Treatment of abnormal intracranial pressure. Neurosurg Clin North Am 1991;2(2):267–284.Google Scholar
- Marshall LF, Marshall SB, Klauber MR. A new classification of head injury based on computerized tomography. J Neurosurg 1991;75:S14–S20.Google Scholar
- Starr P. Neurosurgery. In: Norton JA, Bollinger RR, Chang AE, et al., eds. Surgery: Basic Science and Clinical Evidence. New York: Springer-Verlag, 2001.Google Scholar
- Sumas ME, Narayan RK. Head injury. In: Principles of Neurosurgery. 1999; 117–171.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005