Part of the Emerging Infectious Diseases of the 21st Century book series (EIDC)
Disease and Evolution
KeywordsHost Density Adult Host Drosophila Subobscura Aposematic Coloration Lower Host Density
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dobzhansky, T. 1947. Genetics of natural populations XIV. A response of certain gene arrangements in the third chromosome of Drosophila subobscura to natural selection. Genetics, 32: 142.Google Scholar
- Fisher, R. A. 1939. Selective forces in wild populations of Parateltix texanus. Ann. Eugen., 9: 109.Google Scholar
- Nicholson, I. J. and Bailey, V. A. 1935. The balance of animal populations Pt. 1. Proc. Zool. Soc. London: 551–598.Google Scholar
- Rudkin, G. T. and Schulz, J. 1948. A comparison of the Tryptophane requirements of mutant and wild type Drosophila melanogaster. Proc. Int. Cong. Genetics, Stockholm. July 1948.Google Scholar
- Simpson, G. G. 1944. Tempo and mode in Evolution. New York.Google Scholar
- Varley, G. C. 1947. Natural control of population balance in the knapweed gallfly (Urophora jaccana). Journ. Anim. Ecol., 16: 139.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006