Interaction of HIV-1 Nef with Human CD4 and Lck
Part of the Protein Reviews book series (PRON, volume 1)
KeywordsHuman Immunodeficiency Virus Type Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Equine Infectious Anemia Virus Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Structure Heteronuclear Single Quantum Correlation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Biddison, W.E., Rao, P.E., Talle, M.A., Goldstein, G., and Shaw, S. (1984). Possible involvement of the T4 molecule in T cell recognition of class II HLA antigens. Evidence from studies of CTL-target cell binding. Distinct epitopes on the T8 molecule are differentially involved in cytotoxic T cell function. J. Exp. Med. 159, 783–797.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Briese, L., Preusser, A., and Willbold, D. (2004). Determination of HIV-1 Nef binding site on human Lck unique and SH3 domains. Virology submitted.Google Scholar
- Carrera, A.C., Paradis, H., Borlado, L.R., Roberts, T.M., and Martinez, C. (1995). Lck unique domain influences Lck specificity and biological function. J. Biol. Chem. 270, 13385–3391.Google Scholar
- Grzesiek, S., Bax, A., Clore, G.M., Gronenborn, A.M., Hu, J.S., Kaufman, J. et al. (1996a). The solution structure of HIV-1 Nef reveals an unexpected fold and permits delineation of the binding surface for the SH3 domain of Hck tyrosine protein kinase. Nat. Struct. Biol. 3, 340–435.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Rösch, P., Bayer, P., Ejchart, A., Frank, R., Gazit, A., Herrmann, F. et al. (1996). The structure of lentiviral tat proteins. In B. D. N. Rao and M. D. Kemple (eds), NMR as Structural Tool for Macromolecules: Current Status and Future Directions. Plenum Publishing Corporation, New York.Google Scholar
- Saksela, K. (1997). HIV-1 Nef and host cell protein kinases. Front. Biosci. 2, 606–618.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, New York 2005