Case Reports, Editorials, Letters to the Editor, Book Reviews, and Other Publication Models
- 1.7k Downloads
KeywordsBritish Medical Journal Book Review Virtual Colonoscopy Central Retinal Artery Occlusion Favorite Topic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jordan EP, Shepard WC. Rx for medical writing. Philadelphia: WB Saunders; 1952:32.Google Scholar
- 2.Onions CT. The Oxford dictionary of English etymology. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press; 1979:301.Google Scholar
- 3.Huth EJ. Writing and publishing in medicine. 3rd ed. Baltimore: Williams & Wilkins; 1999:112.Google Scholar
- 4.LaVigne P. Letters to the editor. In: Taylor RB, Munning KA, eds. Written communication in family medicine. New York: Springer-Verlag; 1984:50.Google Scholar
- 5.Journal of the American Medical Association. Instructions for Authors. Available at: http://jama.ama-assn.org/inora_current/dtl.Google Scholar
- 6.Day RA. How to write and publish a scientific paper. 5th ed. Westport, CT: Oryx; 1998:176.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005