Getting Started in Medical Writing
- 1.7k Downloads
KeywordsPeptic Ulcer Disease Migraine Headache Biomedical Journal Medical Writing Medical Journal Editor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Sebastian A. A dictionary of the history of medicine. New York: Parthenon; 1995.Google Scholar
- 5.Major RH. Classic descriptions of disease. Springfield, IL: Charles C Thomas; 1932.Google Scholar
- 6.Dirckx JH. The language of medicine. 2nd ed. New York: Praeger; 1983.Google Scholar
- 7.Porter R. A dictionary of the history of medicine. New York: Parthenon; 1999.Google Scholar
- 8.Hammer AL. Introduction to type and careers. Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychologists Press; 1995.Google Scholar
- 9.International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals. Updated October 2001. http://www.icmje.org. Accessed November 2, 2003.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005