Sensitivity Analysis of Critical Path and Its Visualization in Job Shop Scheduling
A visualization of a critical path in a job shop scheduling for manufacturing system is presented. The visualization is based on influence factor of the jobs in a given job shop scheduling. The influence factor is defined for each job as quantity of contribution to the critical path that is given by a sensitivity analysis of the path. The information of the sensitivity helps operator to improve the makespan of existing schedule easily.
Key wordsJob Shop Scheduling Tabu Search Sensitivity Analysis Critical Path
- 1.ISO (1994). ISO 10303 Industrial automation systems and integration — Product data representation and exchange.Google Scholar
- 2.ISO (2001). ISO 14649 Industrial automation systems and integration — Physical device control-Data model for computerized numerical control.Google Scholar
- 2.Takeshi Yamada, Ryohei Nakano (1996). Job-Shop Scheduling by Simulated Annealing Combined with Deterministic Local Search, Journal of Information Processing Society of Japan, 37(4), 597–604. (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 3.Takeshi Yamada, Ryohei Nakano (1997). Job-Shop Scheduling by Genetic Local Search, Journal of Information Processing Society of Japan, 38(6), 1126–1138. (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 6.Muth, J. F., G. L. Thompson (1963). Industrial Scheduling, Prentice-HallGoogle Scholar