Applications of Ultrafast Lasers
We discuss implementations of mode-locked ring lasers, their stabilization via passive optical cavities, and their applications to the development of ultrasensitive sensors.
Key wordsmode-locked laser ring laser sensors optical parametric oscillator optical cavity stabilization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. C. Diels, M. Bohn, J. Jones, and T. T. Dang, (United States Patent, Filed April 27 2000., 2000), Vol. Patent Pending, (UNM Docket No. UNM-490).Google Scholar
- P. J. Hood and H. Ward, Airborne Geophysical Methods (Academic Press, 1969).Google Scholar
- D. J. Teskey, P. J. Hood, L. W. Morley, R. A. Gibb, P. Sawatzky, M. Bower, and E. E. Ready, Can. J. Earth Sci. 30, 243–260 (1993).Google Scholar
- P. J. Hood, Northern Miner, 1–14 (1991).Google Scholar
- M. Bohn, Ph.D Thesis, University of New Mexico (1998).Google Scholar
- X. M. Meng, Ph.D Thesis, University of New Mexico (2003).Google Scholar
- Handbook of Chemistry and Physics (The Chemical Rubber Co., Cleveland, OH, 1985/1986).Google Scholar