On Vector Quasi-Saddle Points of Set-Valued Maps
In this paper, we prove some existence theorems of vector quasi-saddle point for a multivalued map with acyclic values. As a consequence of this result, we obtain an existence theorem of quasi-minimax theorem.
KeywordsUpper (lower) semi-continuous functions Closed (compact) multivalued maps Acyclic maps C-quasiconvex functions Quasi-saddle points
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aubin, J. P. and Cellina A. (1994), Differential Inclusion, Springer, Berlin, 1994.Google Scholar
- Lee, B. S., Lee, G.M. and Chang, S. S. (1997), Generalized vector variational inequalities for multifunctions, in Proceedings of workshop on fixed point theory, edited by K. Goebel, S. Prus, T. Sekowski and A. Stachura, Vol. L.I. Annales universitatis Mariae Curie-Sklodowska, Lubin-Polonia, pp. 193–202.Google Scholar
- Lin, L. J. (1999), On generalized loose saddle point theorems for set valued maps, in Nonlinear Analysis and Convex Analysis, edited by W. Takahashi and T. Tanaka, World Scientific, Niigata, Japan.Google Scholar
- Luc, D. T. (1989), Theory of Vector Optimization, Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, Vol. 319, Springer, Berlin, New York.Google Scholar
- Massay, W. S. (1980), Singular homology theory, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, New York.Google Scholar
- Park, S. (1992), Some coincidence theorems on acyclic multifunctions and applications to KKM theory, in Fixed Point Theory and Applications, edited by K. K. Tan, World Scientific, Singapore, pp. 248–277.Google Scholar