Speech Recognizer Based Maximum Likelihood Beamforming
KeywordsSpeech Signal State Sequence Speech Recognition System Filter Parameter Word Sequence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aichner, R. Herbordt, W., Buchner, H., and Kellerman, W., 2003. Least-squared error beamforming using minimum statistics and multichannel frequency domain adaptive filtering. Proc. Intl. workshop on Acoustic Echo and Noise Control, Kyoto, Japan, September 2003.Google Scholar
- Allen J.B. and Berkley, D.A., 1979. Image method for efficiently simulating small-room acoustics. Journal of the Acoustic Society of America, 65:943–950.Google Scholar
- Johnson, D.H. and Dudgeon, D.E., 1993. Array Signal Processing: Concepts and Techniques. Prentice Hall, New Jersey.Google Scholar
- Nordholm, S., Clasesson, I., and Dahl, M., 1999. Adaptive microphone array employing calibration signals: an analytical evaluation. IEEE Trans. on Speech and Audio Processing, 7:241–252.Google Scholar
- Polak, E., 1971. Computational Methods in Optimization. Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Reyes, M.J., Raj, B., and Ellis, D.P.W., 2003. Multi-channel source separation by factorial HMMs. Proc. IEEE conf. on Acoutics Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP2003), Hong Kong, May 2003.Google Scholar
- Seltzer, M.L. and Raj, B., 2001. Calibration of microphone arrays for improved speech recognition. Proc. European Conference on Speech Communication and Technology (Eurospeech 2001), Aalborg, Denmark, September 2001.Google Scholar
- Seltzer, M.L., Raj, B. and Stern, R.M., 2002. Speech recognizer based microphone array processing for robust hands-free speech recognition. Proc. IEEE Intl. Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2002), Orlando Florida, May 2002.Google Scholar
- Seltzer, M.L., 2003. Microphone array processing for robust speech recognition. Ph.D dissertation, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, July 2003.Google Scholar
- Seltzer, M.L., Raj, B. and Stern, R.M., 2004. Likelihood maximizing beamforming for robust hands-free speech recognition. IEEE trans. on Speech and Audio Processing. To appear in 2004.Google Scholar
© Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2005