Part of the Astronomy and Astrophysics Library book series (AAL)
KeywordsPrimary Mirror Handling Equipment Seal Joint Bridge Crane Cylindrical Enclosure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bonneau, A. and Zago, L., Design and construction of the inflatable dome prototype, ESO Conference on Progress in Telescope and Instrumentation Technologies, p. 867, 1992.Google Scholar
- Zago, L., The design of telescope enclosures for the VLT, ESO Conference on Progress in Telescope and Instrumentation Technologies, p. 235, 1992.Google Scholar
- Cayrel, R., Knowledge acquired during the site testing for the Canada-France-Hawaii telescope, Proc. ESO Workshop on Site Testing for Future Large Telescopes, p. 45, 1983.Google Scholar
- Fletcher, N.H., The physics of musical instruments, Springer-Verlag, 1990.Google Scholar
- Rösch, J., Solutions against man-made seeing, Proceedings of Flagstaff Conference on Identification, Optimization and Protection of Optical Telescope Sites, p. 146, 1986.Google Scholar
- Rösch, J., Aerodynamic and thermal problems around and inside a dome and telescope, in Instrumentation for Astronomy with Large Optical Telescopes, Humphries, C.M., ed., D. Reidel Publishing, p. 79, 1982.Google Scholar
- Bely, P. and Lelievre, G., Seeing control in domes and telescopes, Proceedings of the Flagstaff Conference on Identification, Optimization and Protection of Optical Telescope Sites, p. 155, 1986.Google Scholar
- Texereau, J., How to Make a Telescope, Interscience, 1962, p. 235.Google Scholar
- Steavenson, W.H., Air disturbance in reflectors, Vistas Astron. I, p. 473, 1955.Google Scholar
- Medwadoski, S., UC telescope pier rotations due to wind action on the observatory dome, Keck Report No. 53, 1981, revised 1984.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2003