Antiwaveguide Sound Propagation
Part of the Modern Acoustics and Signal Processing book series (MASP)
- 505 Downloads
KeywordsHypergeometric Function Integration Path Asymptotic Representation Fresnel Zone Outgoing Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [8.2]L.M. Brekhovskikh: Waves in Layered Media, 2nd ed. (Academic, New York 1980)Google Scholar
- [8.3]M. Abramovitz, I.A. Stegun (eds.): Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs and Mathematical Tables, Applied Mathematics Series. 55 (National Bureau of Standards, Washington, DC 1964)Google Scholar
- [8.4]A.E. Karbowiak: Proc. Inst. Electr. Eng. 111, 1781–1788 (1964)Google Scholar
- [8.5]L.B. Felsen: “Quasi-Optic Diffraction,” Proc. Symp. on Quasi-Optics, ed. by J. Fox (Polytechnic, New York 1964) pp. 1–40Google Scholar
- [8.6]V.M. Kurtepov: Akust. Zh. 15, 560–566 (1969) [English transl.: Sov. Phys. Acoust. 15, 484–489 (1970)]Google Scholar
- [8.7]J.A. DeSanto: “Theoretical Methods in Ocean Acoustics,” in Ocean Acoustics, ed. by J.A. DeSanto, Topics in Current Physics, Vol. 8 (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York 1979) pp. 7–77Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2003