Part of the Modern Acoustics and Signal Processing book series (MASP)
- 508 Downloads
KeywordsNormal Mode Sound Velocity Helmholtz Equation Adiabatic Approximation Grazing Angle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [7.1]B.Z. Katzenelenbaum: Teoriya neregularnykh volnovodov s medlenno menyayushimisya parametrami (Theory of Irregular Waveguides with Slowly Varying Parameters) (Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow 1961)Google Scholar
- [7.6]A.V. Vagin, N.V. Gorskaya, A.V. Mikrykov: Voprosy Sudostroenia. Ser. Acoust. (1978) 20–28Google Scholar
- [7.15]J.A. DeSanto, R.H. Baer: “Probability Distribution of Intensity for Acoustic Propagation,” Meeting on Sound Propagation and Underwater Systems, Inst. of Acoustics, London 1978 pp. 10–11Google Scholar
- [7.17]E.A. Polyanski: Akust. Zh. 20, 142–143 (1974)Google Scholar
- [7.18]J.A. DeSanto: “Theoretical Methods in Ocean Acoustics,” in Ocean Acoustics, ed. by J.A. DeSanto, Topics in Current Physics, Vol. 8 (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York 1979) pp. 7–77Google Scholar
- [7.19]I.S. Gradshtein, I.M. Ryzhik: Table of Integrals, Series and Products (Academic, New York 1965)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2003