Propagation of Sound in Shallow Water
Part of the Modern Acoustics and Signal Processing book series (MASP)
- 519 Downloads
KeywordsShallow Water Normal Mode Group Velocity Sound Velocity Image Source
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [5.2]I.S. Gradshtein, I.M. Ryzhik: Table of Integrals, Series and Products (Academic, New York 1965)Google Scholar
- [5.4]J.A. DeSanto: “Theoretical Methods in Ocean Acoustics,” in Ocean Acoustics, ed. by J.A. DeSanto, Topics in Current Physics, Vol. 8 (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York 1979) pp. 7–77Google Scholar
- [5.5]C.L. Pekeris: “Theory of Propagation of Explosive Sound in Shallow Water,” in Propagation of Sound in the Ocean (Geological Soc. Am., Boulder, CO 1948) pp. 1–117Google Scholar
- [5.6]L.M. Brekhovskikh: “Elementi teorii zvukovogo polya v okeane” (Elements of Sound Field Theory in the Ocean), in Akustika okeana (Ocean Acoustics), ed. by L.M. Brekhovskikh (Nauka, Moscow 1974) pp. 79–162Google Scholar
- [5.8]L.M. Brekhovskikh: Waves in Layered Media (Academic, New York 1960)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2003