Reflection of Sound from the Surface and Bottom of the Ocean: Point Source
Part of the Modern Acoustics and Signal Processing book series (MASP)
- 516 Downloads
KeywordsPoint Source Image Source Acoustic Pressure Spherical Wave Lateral Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [4.1]G.N. Watson: A Treatise on the Theory of Bessel Functions (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge 1945)Google Scholar
- [4.2]H. Hönl, A.W. Maue, K. Westpfahl: “Theorie der Beugung,” in Crystal Optics, Diffraction, Encyclopedia of Physics, Vol. XXV/1 (Springer, Berlin, Göttingen, Heidelberg 1961)Google Scholar
- [4.3]L.M. Brekhovskikh: Waves in Layered Media, 2nd ed. (Academic, New York 1980)Google Scholar
- [4.4]H.K.V. Lotsch: Optik Stuttgart 32, 116–137; 189–204; 299–319; 553–569 (1970)Google Scholar
- [4.5]L.M. Brekhovskikh, O.A. Godin: Acoustics of Layered Media II. Point Sources and Bounded Beams, 2nd ed. (Springer, Berlin 1999)Google Scholar
- [4.6]L.B. Felsen, N. Marcuvitz: Radiation and Scattering of Waves (Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 1973)Google Scholar
- [4.7]V. Cerveny, R. Ravindra: Theory of Seismic Head Waves (Univ. Toronto Press, Toronto 1971)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2003