Scattering and Absorption of Sound by Gas Bubbles in Water
Part of the Modern Acoustics and Signal Processing book series (MASP)
- 582 Downloads
KeywordsSound Velocity Acoustic Pressure Scattered Wave Scatter Cross Section Shear Viscous Stress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [11.1]C.S. Clay, H. Medwin: Acoustical Oceanography (Wiley, New York 1977)Google Scholar
- [11.4]W. Lauterborn (ed.): Cavitation and Inhomogeneities in Underwater Acoustics, Springer Series in Electrophysics, Vol. 4 (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York 1980)Google Scholar
- [11.11]A. Ishimary: Wave Propagation and Scattering in Random Media (Academic, New York, 1979)Google Scholar
- [11.14]A.B. Wood: A Textbook of Sound (Macmillan, New York 1955)Google Scholar
- [11.15]P.M. Morse, K.U. Ingard: Theoretical Acoustics (Princeton University Press, Princeton 1968)Google Scholar
- [11.18]P.A. Hwang, R.A. Roy, and L.A. Crum: Sea Surface Sound’ 94, ed. by M.J. Buckinham and J.R. Potter (World Scientific, Singapore 1994) pp. 270–289Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2003