Pediatric Lateral Condylar Fractures
It is important for the orthopedic surgeon to watch these pediatric lateral condylar fractures very carefully and to be alert to the many problems that can occur with them.
KeywordsRadial Head Fracture Line Lateral Condyle Lateral Epicondyle Displace Fracture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wilkins KE. Fractures and dislocation of the elbow region. In: Rockwood CA Jr, Wilkins KE, King RE, eds. Fractures in children. Philadelphia: JB Lippincott; 1984:447–457.Google Scholar
- 2.Tachdjian MO. Pediatric orthopaedics, 2nd ed. Philadelphia: WB Saunders, 1990.Google Scholar
- 3.Jakob R, Fowles JV, Rang M, et al. Observations concerning fractures of the lateral humeral condyle in children. J Bone Joint Surg 1975;57B:430–436.Google Scholar
- 4.Milch H. Fracture of the external humeral condyle. JAMA 1956;160:641–646.Google Scholar
- 5.Rutherford A. Fractures of the lateral humeral condyle in children. J Bone Joint Surg 1985;67A:851–856.Google Scholar
- 7.Hardacre JA, Nahigian SH, Froimson AI, et al. Fractures of the lateral condyle of the humerus in children. J Bone Joint Surg 1971;53A:1083–1095.Google Scholar
- 13.Masada K, Kawai H, Kawabata H, et al. Osteosynthesis for old, established nonunion of the lateral condyle of the humerus. J Bone Joint Surg 1990;72A:32–40.Google Scholar
- 14.Flynn JC, Richards JF Jr. Non-union of minimally displaced fractures of the lateral condyle of the humerus in children. J Bone Joint Surg 1971;53A:1096–1101.Google Scholar
- 15.Flynn JC, Richards JF Jr, Saltzman RI. Prevention and treatment of non-union of slightly displaced fractures of the lateral humeral condyle in children. An end-result study. J Bone Joint Surg 1975;57A:1087–1092.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2002