An Its-Based Phylogenetic Analysis of the Relationships Between Peronospora and Phytophthora
KeywordsInternal Transcribe Space Faba Bean Downy Mildew Phytophthora Infestans Phytophthora Species
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cooke, D.E.L., Duncan, J.M., Williams, N.A., Hagenaar-de Weerdt, M., Bonants P. J. M. (2000b) Identification of Phytophthora species on the basis of restriction enzyme fragment analysis of the Internal Transcribed Spacer regions of ribosomal RNA, OEPP/EPPO Bulletin 30, 519–523.Google Scholar
- Felsenstein, J. (1993) PHYLIP: Phylogeny inference package (version 3.5c), distributed by the author, Department of Genetics, University of Washington, Seattle, USA.Google Scholar
- Gäumann, E.A. (1952) The Fungi. A description of their morphological features and evolutionary development, Hafner Publishing Company, New York.Google Scholar
- Lindqvist, H., Koponen, H., Valkonen, J.P.T. (1998) Peronospora sparsa on cultivated Rubus arcticus and its detection by PCR based on ITS sequences, Plant Disease 82, 1304–1311.Google Scholar
- Rehmany, A.P., Lynn, J.R, Tör, M., Holub, E.B. and Beynon, J.L. (2000) A comparison of Peronospora parasitica (Downy Mildew) isolates from Arabidopsis thaliana and Brassica oleracea using amplified fragment length polymorphism and Internal Transcribed Spacer 1 sequence analyses, Fungal Genetics and Biology 30, 95–103.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Williamson, B., Breese, W.A. and Shattock, R.C. (1995) A histological study of downy mildew (Peronospora rubi) infection of leaves, flowers and developing fruits of Tummelberry and other Rubus spp, Mycological Research 99, 1311–1316.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002