Development and Application of Chemical Weather Forecasting System Over East Asia
KeywordsBlack Carbon Aerosol Optical Depth Japan Meteorological Agency Mineral Dust Carbonaceous Aerosol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gillette, D. and R., Passi, 1988, Modeling Dust Emission Caused by Wind Erosion, J. Geophy. Res., 93: 14,233–14,242.Google Scholar
- Gong, S.L., L.A., Barrie and J.-P., Blacnchet, 1997, Modeling sea-salt aerosols in the atmosphere 1. Model development, J. Geophy. Research, 102:3805–3818.Google Scholar
- Jacob, D.J. et al., 1997, Evaluation and intercomparison of global atmospheric transport models using radon-222 and other short-lived tracers, J. Geophy. Research, 102:5953–5970.Google Scholar
- Pielke, R.A., W.R., Cotton, R.L., Walko, C.J., Tremback, W.A., Lyons, L.D., Grasso, M.E., Nicholls, M.D., Moran, D.A., Wesley, T.J., Lee and J.H., Copeland, 1992, A comprehensive meteorological modeling system-RAMS, Meteorol. Atmos. Phys., 49: 69–91.Google Scholar
- Streets, D, 2001, http://www.cgrer.uiowa.edu/ACESS/EMISSION_DATA/ED_index.htm.
- Takemura, T., H., Okamoto, Y., Maruyama, A., Numaguti, A., Higurashi, and T., Nakajima, 2000, Global three-dimensional simulation of aerosol optical thickness distribution of various origins, J. Geophy. Research, 105:17,853–17,873.Google Scholar
- Uno, I, T., Ohara and K., Murano, 1998, Simulated Acidic Aerosol Long-Range Transport and Deposition over East Asia-Role of Synoptic Scale Weather Systems, in Air Pollution Modeling and its Application 22, S.E. Gryning and N. Chaumerliac, Ed., Plenum Pub. Co., pp. 185–193.Google Scholar
- Uno, I., S. Emori and M. Baldi, 2001a, Chemical transport model on-line coupled with RAMS for regional chemical climate, in Air Pollution Modeling and Its Application XIV, Gryning and Schiermeier, Ed., Kluwer Academinc/Plenum Pub., pp. 75–85.Google Scholar
- Uno, I., H., Amano, S., Emori, K., Kinoshita, I., Matsui and N., Sugimoto, 2001b, Trans-Pacific Yellow Sand Transport observed in April 1998: Numerical Simulation, J. Geophy. Research, 106:18,331–18,344.Google Scholar
- Woo, J.-H. and D. Streets et al., 2001, http://www.cgrer.uiowa.edu/people/woojh21/data_fire_co_index.html
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004