Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 697)
Five theorems on abelian groups
KeywordsAbelian Group Projective Group Continuum Hypothesis Principal Ideal Domain Whitehead Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. Arnold, R. Hunter, and E. Walker [Eds.], Abelian Group Theory (Proc. 2nd New Mexico State University Conference, Las Cruces, New Mexico, 1976. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 616. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York, 1977).Google Scholar
- Gilber Baumslag [Ed.], Reviews on Infinite Groups, 2 (Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, Rhode Island, 1974). (Section XVIII, pages 616–736 is devoted to abelian groups. MR reviews from 1940 through 1970, vols. 1–40 are included.)Google Scholar
- А.Г. Нурош [A.G. Kurosh], Теория Групп [The Theory of Groups], 3rd edition (Izdat. "Nauka", Moscow, 1967). (This edition has expanded coverage on abelian groups: pages 144–203 and 549–578.)Google Scholar
- A.P. Mišina, "Abelian groups", Progress in Mathematics, 5, 1–37 (Plenum Press, New York, London, 1969).Google Scholar
- Robert W. Ritchie [Ed.], New Directions in Mathematics (Dartmouth College Mathematics Conference, 1961. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1963).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978