Quantum invariants of 3-manifold and a glimpse of shadow topology
The paper announces explicit formulas relating two different approaches to constructing quantum invariants of 3-manifolds (see , ). A new formula for the linking number of classical knots is presented which enables one to extend the first of these approaches to ghost 3-manifold over ℂ.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V.Turaev and O.Viro, State sum invariants of 3-manifolds and quantum 6j-symbols, Topology (to appear).Google Scholar
- V.Turaev, Quantum invariants of links and 3-valent graphs in 3-manifolds, Preprint (1990).Google Scholar
- V.Turaev, State sum models in low-dimensional topology, Proc. ICM-90, Kyoto (to appear).Google Scholar
- V.Turaev, Shadow links and IRF-models of statistical mechanics, Publ. Inst. Rech. Math. Av. (1990), Strasbourg; J. Diff. Geom. (to appear).Google Scholar
- V.Turaev, Topology of shadows, In preparation.Google Scholar
- K.Walker, On Witten's 3-manifolds invariants, Preprint (November 1990), Strasbourg.Google Scholar