Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 854)
On higher p-adic regulators
KeywordsExact Sequence Finite Group Zeta Function Number Field Projective Limit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bloch S.: Higher regulators, algebraic K-theory, and zeta functions of elliptic curves, preprint.Google Scholar
- Coates J.: On the values of the p-adic zeta functions at the odd positive integers. Unpublished.Google Scholar
- Coleman B.: P-adic analogues of the multi-logarithms. PreprintGoogle Scholar
- Quillen D.: Finite generation of the groups Ki of rings of algebraic integers. Lec. Notes in Maths. no 341, 1973, pp. 179–210. Berlin-Heidelberg-New York. Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- Serre J.-P.: Cohomologie galoisiemne. Lec. Notes in Maths. no 5, 1964. Berlin-Heidelberg-New York. Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- Tate J.: On the torsion in K2 of fields, in Algebraic Number Theory symposium, Kyoto, 1977, pp. 243–261. S. Iyanaga Ed.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1981