Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 819)
Periodic points and topological entropy of one dimensional maps
KeywordsReal Line Characteristic Polynomial Periodic Point Rotation Number Topological Entropy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B]L. Block-Periodic orbits of continuous mappings of the circle.Google Scholar
- [J-R]L. Jonker, D. A. Rand-A lower bound for the entropy of certain maps of the unit interval, Preprint, University of Warwick.Google Scholar
- [M-T]J. Milnor, P. Thurston-Kneading Theory, Preprint, Princeton.Google Scholar
- [M-S]M. Misiurewicz, W. Szlenk-Entropy of piecewise monotone mappings. Studia Math. 67, to appear.Google Scholar
- [Ša]A. N. Šarkovskii-Coexistence of cycles of a continuous map of a line into itself, Ukr. Mat. Z. 16, 61–71, 1964.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980