Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1384)
Square functions, Cauchy integrals, analytic capacity, and harmonic measure
KeywordsLipschitz Domain Harmonic Measure Iterate Logarithm Carleson Measure Analytic Capacity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [D2]_____, "Une minoration de la norme de l’operateur de Cauchy sur les graphes lipschitziens," to appear T.A.M.S.Google Scholar
- [F]W. Feller, An Introduction to probability theory and its applications, Vol. 1, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., 1968.Google Scholar
- [G2]_____, Bounded analytic functions, Academic Press, 1981.Google Scholar
- [Jo,Se]P.W. Jones and S. Semmes, "An elementary proof of the boundedness of Cauchy integrals on Lipschitz curves," preprint.Google Scholar
- [Mu]T. Murai, A real variable method for the Cauchy transform and applications to analytic capacity, to appear in Springer Lecture Notes series.Google Scholar
- [P,Ur,Zd]F. Przytyeki, M. Urbanski, A. Zdunik, Harmonic, Hausdorff, and Gibbs measures on repellers for holomorphic maps, preprint 1986.Google Scholar
- [St]E.M. Stein, Singular integrals and differentiability properties of functions, Princeton University Press, 1970.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989