Definable functions on degrees
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1333)
KeywordsLinear Order Choice Function Invariant Function Order Type Winning Strategy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Becker, Pointclass jumps, to appear.Google Scholar
- D. P. Miller, High recursively enumerable degrees and the anti-cupping property, Logic year 1979–80, Springer Lecture notes in Math., v. 859.Google Scholar
- G. E. Sacks, Degrees of unsolvability, Ann. Math. Studies, v.55 1966, Princeton Univ. Princeton, N.J.Google Scholar
- T. A. Slaman and J. R. Steel, Complementation in the Turing degrees, to appear.Google Scholar
- T. A. Slaman and J. R. Steel, A construction degree invariant below 0', to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988