Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1488)
Strong stacks and classifying spaces
KeywordsIsomorphism Class Weak Equivalence Homotopy Category Lift Property Injective Object
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Giraud, Cohomologie non abélienne, Grundlehren #179, Springer Verlag, 1971.Google Scholar
- A. Joyal, Homotopy theory of simplicial sheaves, to appear.Google Scholar
- A. Joyal and M. Tierney, An extension of the galois theory of Grothendieck, Memoirs of the AMS vol. 51 No. 309, 1984Google Scholar
- _____, Classifying spaces for sheaves of simplicial groupoids, JPAA, to appear.Google Scholar
- J. P. May, Simplicial Objects in Algebraic Topology, Van Nostrand Math.Studies #11, 1967.Google Scholar
- D. G. Quillen, Homotopical Algebra, Springer Lecture Notes in Mathematics #43, 1967.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1991