Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 490)
Geometric fixed point theory and inwardness conditions
KeywordsBanach Space Closed Subset Fixed Point Theorem Nonexpansive Mapping Contraction Mapping
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Caristi, Fixed point theorems for mappings satisfying inwardness conditions.Google Scholar
- B. Halpern, Fixed point theorems for outward maps, Doctoral Thesis, U.C.L.A. (1965).Google Scholar
- W.V. Petryshyn and P.M. Fitzpatrick, Fixed point theorems for multivalued noncompact inward maps.Google Scholar
- G. Vidossich, Nonexistence of periodic solutions of differential equations and applications to zeros of nonlinear operators.Google Scholar
- G. Vidossich, Applications of topology to analysis: On the topological properties of the set of fixed points of nonlinear operators, Confer. Sem. Mat. Univ. Bari 126 (1971), 1–62.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1975