Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 506)
Error analysis for a class of methods for stiff non-linear initial value problems
KeywordsDifferential System Positive Semidefinite Positive Definite Matrix Local Truncation Error Linear Multistep Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Dahlquist, G., “A Special Stability Problem for Linear Multistep Methods”, BIT, 3, 27–43, (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.Dahlquist, G., “The Sets of Smooth Solutions of Differential and Difference Equations”, Stiff Differential Systems (ed. R. Willoughby), Plenum Press, (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.Dahlquist, G., On Stability and Error Analysis for Stiff Non-Linear Problems, Part I, Dept. of Comp. Sci. Roy. Inst. of Technology, Report TRITA-NA-7508, (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.Dahlquist, G., On Stability and Error Analysis for Stiff Non-Linear Problems, Part II, Report TRITA-NA-7509, (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.Hestenes, M.R., “Pairs of Quadratic Forms”, Lin. Alg. and its Appl., 397–407, (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.Karasalo, I., On Smooth Solutions to Stiff Nonlinear Analytic Differential Systems, Dept. of Comp. Sci., Roy. Inst. of Technology, Report TRITA-NA-7501, (1975).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976