Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 551)
Homology sphere bordism and quillen plus construction
KeywordsFundamental Group Inductive Limit Homology Sphere Regular Neighborhood Obstruction Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B1] Borel A., Arithmetic properties of linear groups, Proc. I. C. M. Stockholm (1962), 10–22.Google Scholar
- [G] Gersten, S. M., Higher K-theory of rings, Algebraic K-theory I, Springer Lecture Notes 341, 1–41.Google Scholar
- [H1] Hausmann, J-Cl., Homological surgery, to appear.Google Scholar
- [H2] Hausmann, J-Cl., Manifolds with a given homology and fundamental group, in preparation.Google Scholar
- [K] Kervaire, M., Multiplicateurs de Schur et K-theorie, Essays on topology (Memoire dedié á. G. de Rham), Springer (1970), 212–225.Google Scholar
- [L] Loday, J. L., Thesis, 1975, University of Strasbourg.Google Scholar
- [V] Vogel, P., Un theorem de Hurewicz homologique, to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976