Professor gisiro maruyama, in memoriam
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1299)
KeywordsLimit Theorem Markov Process Stochastic Differential Equation Kodai Math Spectral Distribution Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
List of papers of Gisiro Maruyama
- Methods of functional analysis for the convergence of stochastic processes, Seminar on Probability, Vol.4, 1960 (with H. Totoki, in Japanese).Google Scholar
- Infinitely divisible laws derived from independent random walks, Lecture Note at Columbia University, Mathematical Statistics, 1961.Google Scholar
- Infinitely divisible processes, USSR-Japan Symposium on Probability. Habarovsk, August, 1969, Abstract of Cummunications, 240–246.Google Scholar
- Discussion on Professor Ornstein's paper, Ann. of Prob. 1 (1973), 63–64.Google Scholar
- Applications of Ornstein's theory to stationary processes, Proc. Second. Japan-USSR Symp. on Prob. Theory (Kyoto 1972). Lecture Notes in Math. No.330, 304–309, Springer-Verlag, 1973.Google Scholar
- On regularity of linear stationary stochastic differential operators. International Conference on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics. Vilnius, 1973, Abstract of Communications, Vol.2, 57–58.Google Scholar
- Nonlinear functionals of Gaussian stationary processes and their applications, Proc. Third Japan-USSR Symp. on Prob. Theory (Tashkent, 1975). Lecture Notes in Math. No.550, 375–378, Springer-Verlag, 1976.Google Scholar
- Gaussian limit theorems for Wiener functionals, in this volume.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988