Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1303)
Multidimensional quantum diffusions
KeywordsStochastic Differential Equation Injective Homomorphism Cohomology Space Quantum Diffusion Coboundary Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Connes, A and M. Rieffel, Yang Mills for noncommutative two tori (preprint).Google Scholar
- Elworthy, K.D., Stochastic differential equations on manifolds, CUP (1982).Google Scholar
- M. Evans, Nottingham thesis in preparation.Google Scholar
- Hudson, R.L., Quantum diffusions and cohomology of algebras, to appear in Proceedings of 1st World Congress of Bernoulli Society, Tashkent 1986.Google Scholar
- Hudson, R.L., Algebraic theory of quantum diffusions, to appear in Stochastic differential equations, Proceedings, Swansed 1986, ed. A. TrumanGoogle Scholar
- Hudson, R.L. and Parthasarathy, K.R., Quantum Diffusions, in Theory and Applications of Random Fields, Proceedings, Bangalore 1982, ed. Kallianpur, Springer LN Control Theory and Inf. Sci. 49 (1983).Google Scholar
- Hudson, R.L. and Parthasarathy, K.R., Construction of quantum diffusions, in Quantum probability and applications to quantum theory of irreversible processes, proceedings Rome 1982. ed. Accardi L, Frigerio, A. and Gorini V. Springer LNM 1055 (1984).Google Scholar
- Ikeda, N. and Watanabe, S., Stochastic differential equations and diffusion processes, North Holland (1981).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988