Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1246)
Higher albanese manifolds
KeywordsRiemann Surface Homotopy Class Iterate Integral Zariski Open Subset Mixed Hodge Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Deligne, P., Letter of Wojtkowiak, October 25, 1983.Google Scholar
- Hain, R., The geometry of the mixed Hodge structure on the fundamental group. To appear in Proc. of the AMS Summer Institute, Algebraic Geometry, Bowdoin College, 1985. Proc. Symp. Pure Math.Google Scholar
- Hain, R., Iterated integrais and mixed Hodge structures on homotopy groups, these proceedings.Google Scholar
- Hain, R., The de Rham homotopy theory of complex algebraic varieties II. Preprint.Google Scholar
- Hain, R., Zucker, S., Unipotent variations of mixed Hodge structure. To appear in Inventiones Math.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987