Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1181)
A construction of buildings with no rank 3 residues of spherical type
KeywordsCoxeter Group Chamber System Spherical Type Coxeter Complex Finite Projective Plane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.J. Tits, Buildings of Spherical Type and BN Pairs, Springer Lecture Notes 386, (1974). Revised Edition 1985.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Tits, A Local Approach to Buildings, in "In the Geometric Vein" (Coxeter Festchrift), 519–547, Springer (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Tits, Immeubles de type affine, these proceedings.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Tits, unpublished.Google Scholar
- 7.H. Van Maldeghem, Non-Classical Triangle Buildings, in preparation.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1986