Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 1237)
Analytic properties of two-dimensional continued P-fraction expansions with periodical coefficients and their simultaneous Pade-Hermite approximants
KeywordsAsymptotic Expansion Riemann Surface Vector Function Meromorphic Function Orthogonal Polynomial
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DE BRUIN M.G., Convergence along steplines in a generalized Padé table, in Padé and rational approximation, ed. E.B. Saff, E.B. Varga (1977), 15–21.Google Scholar
- MARKOV A. A., Selected papers on continued fractions and the theory of functions deviating least from zero, ed. OGIZ, Moscow (1948) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- NIKISHIN E. M., A system of Markov functions, Vestnik Moscow. Univ., Ser. I Mat. Mekh. No.4 (1979), 60–63 (in Russian), (English transl. in Moscow Univ. Math. Bull. 34 1979)Google Scholar
- PARUSNIKOV V.I., Limit periodic multidimensional continued fraction, Inst. Appl. Math. USSR Acad. of Sciences, No.62 (1983), 1–24 (preprint) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- RIEMANN B., Oeuvres Mathématiques, ed. Albert Blanchard, Paris (1968), 353–363Google Scholar
- SZEGÖ G., Orthogonal Polynomials, Providence (1939).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987