Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 609)
A narrow view of set theoretic topology
KeywordsGeneral Topology Cardinal Function Hilbert Cube Usual Axiom Piecewise Linear Homeomorphism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M.Starbird: The Alexander linear isotopy theorem for dimension 3, (to appear).Google Scholar
- M.E.Rudin: Lectures on set theoretic topology, CBMS regional conference series (1974), no.23.Google Scholar
- A.J.Ostaszewski: On countably compact, perfectly normal spaces, J.London Math.Soc.Google Scholar
- I.Juhász: Cardinal functions in topology, Math.Centre Tracts (1975) Amsterdam, no.34.Google Scholar
- R.Hodel: New proof of a theorem of Hajnal and Juhász on the cardinality of topological spaces, Dept. of Mathematics, Durham,Nort Carolina.Google Scholar
- J.Chaber:Conditions implying compactness in countably compact spaces.Bull.Acad.Polon.Sci.Sér.Sci.Math.Astronom.Phys. (to appear).Google Scholar
- T.Przymusinski: Normality and paracompactness in finite and countable cartesian products, (to appear).Google Scholar
- J.Benjamini, M.E.Rudin;W.Wage: (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1977